Verschnaufpausen und arbeiten kurz nach dem Release
mit Hochdruck an der Ausbesserung
und an der Optimierung
der Engine von WildStar. Mit den heutigen Wartungsarbeiten
ist Build 6714
, der wieder eine menge Fixes
mit sich bringt, auf die Liveserver
Mit dem neuen Build sollte der Bug im Accountinventar, der Items verschwinden lies, nun endgültig behoben sein. Auch blockierende Questbugs wurden aus dem Weg geräumt. Hier die kompletten Patchnotes:
- Fixed a number of server crashes.
- Fixed an issue where account items occasionally could not be claimed.
- Fixed a bug where claimed account items would sometimes disappear.
- Practice Arenas will no longer award loot bags or prestige upon completion (or win) of the Arena's public events.
- Practice Battlegrounds that are started from the “My Realm Only” queue will no longer award loot bags, experience, or prestige upon completion (or win) of the Practice Ground's public events.
- PvP runes can now only be placed into PvP gear.
- The Exile quest “Peculiar Flora” in Whitevale can now be turned in after the frozen and live samples are collected. This quest should no longer cause conflicts with “The Emissary”.
- Fixed an issue with the quest “Primal Powers and Triton's Dread” in Whitevale where Primal Gillsting would not spawn correctly.
- The Flank Tank from “Gates of Fire” in Grimvault will no longer hurt Bulgoth the Wallbreaker.
- Neutral Darkspur in Gallow no longer reward XP when killed.
- The quest “Darkspur Karaoke” will now complete upon successful completion of the bar brawl.
- Fixed an issue that caused the riding skill upgrades to not be visible at the mount vendor unless the player was using action set 1.
- Fixed an issue that caused the riding skill purchase to not take effect if the player had no AMP points available.
- Monster Hunting quest for Raid Attunement is no longer available from Kezrek or Durek until players are on the correct step of the Genesis Key attunement process.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to interact with the Primal Logic Transfer Control in Exo-Lab Prime, blocking progress.
- Fixed a rare issue that would prevent players from interacting with the Personnel Index Panel in Exo-Lab Prime, blocking progress.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to use the Sterilization Device on the corrupted growth in Exo-Lab X39, blocking progress.
- Vendors “Provisioner Omnichron” and “Trader Nexa” in Crimson Badlands have been forced to take a temporary leave of absence from their posts, and will return soon.
- Vendors “Supplier Serra” and “Shopkeeper Thriftyroot” in Containment R-12 have been forced to take a temporary leave of absence from their posts, and will return soon.
- Due to a bug in how reputation requirements were checked on reputation reward vendors, the gear rewards from Crimson Badlands and Containment R-12 have been downgraded to green-quality items. The sell prices on these items have been updated to the original buy price, allowing you to sell back these items for their initial cost (you won't lose any gold). New items at the original item power levels will be available on the vendors for the correct reputation requirements upon the vendors’ return.
- Fixed a bug where guest accounts were moving through the queue too quickly, relative to non-guest accounts.
Zurück zur News